Happy Valentine’s Day from Sammy’s Limos!
Valentine’s Day is one of the busiest days of the years for florist, restaurants and Sammy’s Limos, as well. Are you looking for a unique way to get the attention of the love of your life? Well, renting a limo is sure to be one of the best ways to start a special date with your significant other.
Millions of people will give chocolates, roses or a card this year. Studies show that one billion cards are given on this special day in the United States. Why don’t you step it up a notch and rent a luxury limo to show that special someone how much they mean to you? This is the day to do it, and when you turn your Valentine’s head, you’ll be glad you did!
The key to making any relationship last for the long-term depends on the little things you do. Valentine’s Day is the time to show your love and appreciation for the person in your life. Don’t be overwhelmed by your choices. Simply call Sammy’s Limos, your number one Santa Barbara limo service.
The Ways your Love will Love you Even More
We all know actions speak louder than words, right? Well, there is no better time of the year to show your loved one how much you care than on Valentine’s Day. Listed below are the ways your generous gift of a night on the town in a limo will be appreciated by the person you love:
- Attention – We all crave for a certain amount of attention and getting it in from our relationships is sure to make us feel good. Well, guess what? If you have a limo show up at the door to escort you around town, you’re going to prove you love and get attention. At Sammy’s Limos, we will take you where you want to go in style!
- Feeling special – How many days of the year do you and your love go to work, come home and live a mundane life? Well, probably 364 out of the 365. Make one of these count, and it could be Valentine’s Day with a drive around town in a limo or taking you to your restaurant of choice. Your partner will feel so special and our Santa Barbara limo service knows how to treat you right.
- Something to talk about – Your Valentine probably has a lot of friends, right? You’re sure to hear what so and so did at Valentine’s Day that you didn’t in the past. This is the year to turn it around and have your love talking about what an amazing thing you did!
- Classy – As the old saying goes, you can’t buy class. However, spending some time in a limo may change your mind! You and your Valentine will be made to feel like royalty when you rely on Sammy’s Limos to make your date night extra special.
Valentine’s Day Q & A with Sammy’s Limos
You can imagine we’ve had a lot of special requests over the years, and our Santa Barbara limo team is ready to answer your below:
Q: I want to propose to my girlfriend this Valentine’s Day. I thought doing this right before we got in the limo would be a great idea. Can you help us plan the perfect location for the proposal?
A: Yes, we’re glad to be a part of this momentous occasion in your life. We’ll accommodate you in any way possible to make this proposal one that is amazing for you both!
Q: I was thinking of getting a group of friends together and wanted to know how many people can fit comfortably in the limo?
A: We offer one of the most comfortable rides you will ever have. Typically, we can accommodate up to twelve people comfortably in our limo.
Valentine’s Day Events in Santa Barbara, CA
Are you looking for something to do on this special day? You’ve got the ride lined up with Sammy’s Limo, so all you need is a place to go, right?
Listed below are some ideas for you and your date on this special day:
- Take a cruise – Watch the sunset and enjoy your love and the beauty of life. Sunset Kidd has a 41 ft. yacht that is perfect for you on this Valentine’s Day. For the low cost of $50, you can cruise and enjoy a wine tasting event while you cruises around for the evening.
- Dine out – Why not have a romantic meal at one of the top restaurants in the area? Blush Restaurant and Lounge offers some of the finest cuisine in the world. The desserts are to die for, and the atmosphere is fantastic!
- Chocolate testing – If you’re looking for something to do on Feb. 9th for Valentine’s Day, you should attend a chocolate testing. This is sure to get the appetite satisfied and the sugar surge high while on your date.
About Sammy’s Limos: Sammy’s Limos has been in business since 1992. We have the experienced limo drivers to get you where you need to go in comfort and style. We’d love to be part of your Valentine’s Day festivities, and it will be an experience that you will remember. Take the time to visit our website and like us on Facebook. Be sure to give us a call at 805-963-8294 and let us pick you up on your special day!