Sammy’s Limos and Tours loves the 4th of July in Santa Barbara as we celebrate our city, state and country. We have provided Santa Barbara limo services since 1992, and have come to know and love this area. Now we welcome you to use our Santa Barbara limousine service to explore our wonderful hometown, too. Do something different and pile your family and friends into our Santa Barbara limo, and let us take you on an unforgettable 4th of July 2018 celebration in Santa Barbara:
- Start the day right: First stop is a hearty meal at the Montecito Firemen’s Association’s 23rd Annual Pancake Breakfast. Local firefighters serve pancakes, eggs, sausage, juice, coffee, and milk from 7:30 – 10:30 am. Tickets are only $10, with proceeds going to the victims of the Thomas Fire and Debris Flow.
- A little culture: Next we’ll take you to the free 4th of July Art Show at The Old Mission Santa Barbara. Enjoy art, food and music from 10am-5pm. Over eighty vendors will display an amazing array of beautiful fine art, jewelry, handbags, leather goods, wearable art, gifts, and more!
- Don’t miss the parade: Get your flags ready for the annual 55th Annual 4th of July Santa Barbara parade, which steps off at 1pm. Coordinated by the Pierre Claeyssens Veterans Foundation, over 175 agencies will parade to the patriotic theme of “Heroes in Our Community.”
- Enjoy Stearns Wharf: The 4th of July celebration on Stearns Wharf features multiple attractions including live music by Tequila Mockingbird and others beginning at 11am, along with face painting, festive treats, leather goods, art, crafts, gifts, toys, shells, fossils, wine tasting, palm reading, food vendors, and more!
- Some patriotic music: A free concert by The Crown City Brass Quintet will take place beginning at 5pm at the Sunken Gardens of the historic and picturesque Santa Barbara Courthouse. Enjoy the songs of America with music by John Philip Sousa, Scott Joplin, Leonard Bernstein and more.
- And finally, the fireworks: Beginning at 9pm from West Beach and radio simulcast on 92.9 KJEE, the show is choreographed to classic and current fun and patriotic tunes.
Of course July has a few others days in it, too, so keep our Santa Barbara luxury limos in mind for your shuttle from LAX to Santa Barbara needs, Santa Barbara wine tours, and sports events, as well as Santa Barbara party busses for bachelor/bachelorette party and wedding/reception transportation.
Happy 4th of July!
Sammy’s Limos and Tours
About Sammy’s Limos: Whether you need a limo for 4th of July, bachelor/bachelorette party fun, wedding limos, Santa Barbara airport transfers, or Santa Barbara winery tours, the Sammy’s Limos and Tours’ fleet of limos and party busses will get you around in comfort and style. Visit our website at https://sammyslimos.com to view the limousine fleet. “Like” the Facebook page to get updates on things to do in Santa Barbara. Call 805-963-8294 to rent a limousine for Santa Barbara 4th of July.