Looking for the best summer wine tours in Santa Barbara?
Santa Barbara and Santa Ynez have been a center of wine-making for decades. Sammy’s Limousines and Tours is expert at making your wine tasting experience the best it can be. Our drivers are knowledgeable wine tour guides who will take you on a private tour to your vineyards of choice, or let us design a tour for you. Some wineries you might enjoy on your tour include:
- Gainey Vineyard: A scenic 35-minute drive north of Santa Barbara, Gainey Ranch is the most diversified sustainable farming operation in the Santa Ynez Valley. In the 1980s, the Gaineys were among the first to plant vines and build a winery in the area. Later, they were the first to have vineyard holdings in both Santa Ynez Valley and the Sta. Rita Hills appellation. Today, the family produces Bordeaux and Burgundy varietal wines from these two outstanding regions.
- Bridlewood Winery: This picturesque 105-acre estate rests on a high bench of ancient seabed, facing Pacific breezes that meander through the Santa Ynez Mountains, Purisma Hills and San Raphael Mountains. The mountains allow the fog to roll in from the Pacific Ocean, which slows the ripening process and paves the way for a long growing season. With more time to mature and develop, their grapes exude a crisp balance between acid and sugar.
- Rusack Vineyards: This boutique winery and vineyard is nestled among the oak-studded rolling hills of Ballard Canyon. Its mission is to create world-class, handcrafted wines that reflect their commitment to excellence. That commitment extends to the winemaking process, during which they go to every possible length to achieve the delicate balance of “elegance & power” for which Rusack wines have become known.
- The Brander Vineyards: Fred Brander’s pursuit to produce the best Sauvignon Blanc in California is documented in various publications and by the numerous awards they have received. He recently put the same effort and dedication into creating exceptional small lots of estate Cabernet Sauvignon that push the quality envelope for red Bordeaux varietal wines produced in Santa Barbara County.
- Kalyra Vineyard: Take an Australian-born winemaker, give him twenty years making wine in California and Australia, and then add some of the best grapes from two continents and you get an outstanding portfolio of wines from Santa Barbara County, all created with pride, imagination and flair.
Download our Wine Country Map and start planning your summer wine tour now, or let Sammy’s Limos and Tours handle all the planning. Great times are meant to be had in limos, and the best limos come from Sammy’s.
About Sammy’s Limos and Tours: Since 1992, Sammy’s Limos has been Santa Barbara’s number one limos and tours company. Sammy’s Limousines offers the finest in luxury with a top notch fleet of limousines that are available for Santa Barbara wine tours, Santa Barbara weddings, Santa Barbara proms, and Santa Barbara sporting events. Visit the website and Facebook page or call 805-963-8294 to book a holiday reservation or obtain a free quotation.